The London Sunshine Induction Cooktop Countertop Built-In or Portable 120V/1800W Space Saving Vertical Mount
This Induction Cooktop unit is specially made for small condo livings. It vertically mounts on the countertop would save more countertop space that normal horizontal cooktop does not have. It can be used as a portable unit also make it more convenient to use on a different occasion like party serving food warmer or cooktop, and food and cooking trade shows. The perfect affordable product to replace your old electric stove and renovate your elegantly designed dream kitchen.
- ETL Certified - North America Standard Electrical Safety Tested and Certified unit, safe to use in both US and Canada with 120 Voltage 3 Pin outlets.
- SAFETY - No direct heat work on the panel, the crystal panel won't be HOT as a normal electric panel stove that will avoid burning accidents. It comes with Over Heat/Current/Voltage Protection/Child Lock Key and Auto switch off safety without a pot or an empty pot.
- COMPAQ and EASY CLEAN - 2 burners size in Ø5.3" with 1000W Max and Ø6.5 with 1200W Max, Depth in 20-1/2 inch just enough to built-in a normal 25-inch width countertop. Best feature to use induction cooktop is it is easy to clean, no need hard scraping on panel to clean up the burnt spill.
- PORTABLE or BUILT-IN - The unit built with the metal case, it's specially designed for built-in countertop while you could still use it as a portable unit. Detailed User Manual comes with installation drawing spec that allows easy and safe installation.
- Unit Size(cm): 52x29x8cm
- Built-in Size(cm):49x26cm
- Sinking Depth:84 mm with rubber feet
- Panel Thickness: 5mm)
- Certification: ETL/CETL safe to use in the US and Canada
The cooktop has a total output power of a 1800W. Infront burner has up to 1000W and Backside burner up to 12000, when 2 burners turn on together, they share the total output of a 1800W. When showing error signal E0, E3, E5, please check whether the cookware is not suitable, or switch on the appliance again after it is cooled down naturally. When showing E1, E2, E4, E6, please contact the service center for checking and repairing